Apr 10, 2008

23 Weeks and Counting...

I know some people who are taking pictures every week, but to be honest, a) I keep forgetting and b) I don't see much change on a weekly basis. So here's what I look like now (this was taken on Sunday when I was exactly 23 weeks):

I've definitely moved out of the I-look-like-I've-had-too-many-Krispy-Kreme-donuts phase. I felt stuck there for a while. However, I still don't think strangers think I'm pregnant. I'm sure one of these days I'll be huge and will miss the "Krispy Kreme" days...





2 comments:

ACE said...

Beautiful.

Thank you for your kind note the other day. I do hope you are right that all will be well and I will conceive soon!

Congrats on the new kitty! He's adorable.

Jason said...

Hopefully this isn't too weird of me to say, but...


...your tummy is adorable. :-)