Mar 17, 2008

Baby Love...My Baby Love

Finally...a picture from our ultrasound!

Everything turned out just fine last week. My bloodwork came back as normal and the ultrasound looked good - baby is growing and is right on track (12 ounces and approximately 6.5 inches from top of head to butt).

We did choose to find out the sex and we're having a little boy! I feel funny putting an exclamation point after that sentence because it sounds like I'm more excited about having a boy, when in fact, I would use the same exclamation point if it was a girl.

Here's another picture of his foot (the tech said his toes were very big, so I'm concerned that we're actually having a Yeti):


1 comment:

ACE said...

OH my God, Tracy! That is so awesome. Congrats (jealous!)!!

Any names thought up yet?

Are you feeling any better yet??