- My birthday is 2 weeks from today. I will be 34.
- I'm waiting for my husband to come home so we can go to dinner.
- I worked an extra long day and while I normally cook on Friday nights, I just can't do it tonight.
- I will continue working when we get back from dinner.
- Someone I work with told me this morning that she is pregnant. I try not to judge - she seems somewhat excited (in shock, but excited). I did determine, however, that it will be a very LONG pregnancy as she has already discussed names, gender preferences, and the fact that she will be breastfeeding. Considering that I used to work for the American Academy of Pediatrics (for a breastfeeding program), I am excited about that part.
- I think I just heard my husband's car pull into the driveway...
Jan 5, 2007
Nothing In Particular
Just some random thoughts: