Jan 6, 2007

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off to Work I Go...

Woke up with a migraine. Not a good way to start a Saturday - considering that I worked entirely too many hours yesterday and need to work today. I started off with an Excedrin, hoping that I wouldn't need anything else. Yeah, right. So, it was on to the painkillers a couple of hours ago. It's a bit better, but still there.

I finished both grants - the final versions. There might be a few small changes, but they're due Monday by 4 PM, so I should be in good shape. Now it's on to the crappy work - inputting a whole lotta' numbers into an online database. This is the first year we have to do this, so it's kind of a slow process. I have no idea how long this will take me - an hour? Five hours?

Once again, I'm procrastinating...

No comments: