May 29, 2008

Diaper Bag #1

We're going to have two diaper bags...shocking, I know!

Here's one I ordered from Amazon. I love it because it's the same color scheme as the Bambino's room. I also think it looks like a cute purse, and will be easy to load up with everything and run some errands:



We also are getting another diaper bag - one that is a bit more sturdy for all those visits to see my family or going for walks or mini-trips around town. It's black with all kinds of zipped compartments, and is carried like a messenger bag (over the shoulder - criss-crossing the chest). I specifically picked this one so Patrick will feel like a guy when he carries it...and believe me, he WILL be carrying it at some point...

1 comment:

Marie said...

Cute bag, I ended up with more than one bag and didn't mind...they didn't last long or I needed more room or whatever, but that one is cute. How are you doing, better I hope. Have a great weekend!