Jan 21, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

I turned 35 on Saturday. I intended to post something then, but didn't have much to say. It was a decent day, but the weather was bad and it just didn't feel like my birthday. Patrick took me to dinner the night before because he had to coach Duncan's basketball game on Saturday night, so we would have had to eat dinner either at 5:3o PM or 9:30 PM. Friday night seemed like a better option and I was totally OK with it. That dinner was really good, but I was so tired. I went home and fell asleep on the couch...I even missed out on watching "Superbad," a movie I've been wanting to see for so long, but Patrick had no interest in it. He rented it for me, but I've yet to see it (I wonder when it's due back?).

Saturday was nice - watched some TV and then Patrick and I went for a b-day lunch at the Waterfront Deli. He thought this was an odd choice, but it's what I really wanted. He ran some errands and I slept on the couch...again. I got up and we went to the basketball game. We met Patrick's parents after the game for a quick bite to eat and then we went home. I quickly opened my gifts and...you guessed, I fell asleep on the couch.

I won't get to see my family until February 3rd. It was weird not seeing them over my b-day weekend, but it'll just have to wait.

So...I'm 35 now. I'm not sure what that means, aside from the fact that I'm now halfway to 70.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Tracy, HAPPY HAPPY birthday to you. Hope you are starting to feel much much better. I wanted to stop by and tag you for a short and easy tag. Stop by my blog and see the questions! Have a great day!!!