Sep 12, 2007

Random Facts

I've been tagged! This is the first time this has happened, so I'm quite excited!

Marie at http://stoneflowers.blogspot.com/ tagged me and here are the rules: I must post the rules, then list 7 random things about me and then tag 7 others to do the same by leaving them a comment.

Here's my list:

1) I can say all 50 states in alphabetical order in 30 seconds or less.
2) I studied French for 6 years.
3) I can make a cheesecake like nobody's business!
4) In 4th grade I was the MacArthur Elementary School spelling bee champ!
5) I have worn glasses since I was 6 years old.
6) I know how to crochet, but for the life of me, I cannot knit.
7) I like the smell of plastic shower curtains.

OK, here's my problem. I don't know very many bloggers. In fact, I really only know Marie and Ally. So, for now I'm going to tag Ally and hope that in time I'll meet some other blogger friends.

No comments: