May 25, 2007

Random Pictures

I haven't posted on my blog in a while. I guess part of me is still tired from work - not only the golf event, but I've written four grants this month. My office is an absolute disaster and I need to take some time to organize it next week...before the next round of grants comes in June.

I've had a couple of bad days with migraines, which make me tired and cranky and the last thing I want to do is sit in front of a computer.

So here is my cop out - I'm posting some random pictures I've had on my digital camera for a while now. I like them for various reasons, but never really felt like they deserved a post of their own:

My parents - there's something that I like about the blurry quality of this picture, and I love that my mom and dad are laughing.



I took this picture through the window in our kitchen.





Patrick and Duncan.





This is from our weekend trip to Michigan - something about this sign made me laugh...




And finally, I believe these are rhododendrons that are on the side of our house - in front of the screened-in back porch. They bloom every spring and I just love their color (wish they would last longer).

No comments: