Apr 29, 2007

Excitement...

It is an absolutely gorgeous day, so I opened the windows to smell the fresh air and listen to the sounds of the early morning - a few birds, some light traffic, and and the rustle of the wind in the trees. It couldn't get more perfect than this.

I am feeling anxious and excited about tomorrow. It is a huge day for Patrick and me and I cannot wait to share our good news. I know that it is only slightly over 24 hours away, but I just can't get myself to say it (or type it) because what if something went wrong? I couldn't stand to see that happen. So I must wait.

I want to sit and enjoy the morning, but there are things I need to accomplish - mostly everything I didn't get done yesterday. By the way, I did finally choose the book - Ella Minnow Pea. I initially chose to re-read the Kundera book, but I felt like it was too emotionally-laden for me at this time. I do want to read it again, but I think maybe at another point in my life. However, I guess I was more tired than I thought because I read two pages of the new book and could feel myself falling asleep. I think I'll try again tonight - if I can contain my excitement about tomorrow...

No comments: