Oct 12, 2006

Hi Jason!

This post is dedicated to my friend, Jason. He is the only reader of my blog (even my dad stopped reading it). He also is a good person and a good friend - even though we live many miles apart.

We started work on the very same day back in September 2000 - and endured many hours in orientation. We had lunch together the day of my first date with my now husband (and he listened to me go on and on about how nervous I was). Together we watched the events of 9/11 unfold. I attended the baby shower for his first child. He and his wife attended my wedding.

That's a lot of big events in only 6 years!

So, for that (and all of the other unmentioned events, lunches, conversations, etc), I just wanted to say THANK YOU for being my friend. I wish I could see you and Angela more often.

No comments: