Aug 25, 2008

Another Visit to the Doctor

We weren't scheduled to have another doctor's appointment until the end of September, but due to some frustrating (and heartbreaking - for me) symptoms, we brought Griffin in this morning. Diagnosis: Colic. Ugh. It's difficult to watch him in so much discomfort and it honestly breaks my heart to watch him scream and tense up his entire body the way he does. These "fits" come at various times of the day and have lasted for as long as 2 hours at a time. I hate it. I'm sure he does, too. The good news is that colic usually only lasts for a few months. The really good news is that he's thriving and growing each day. He's now up to 10 lbs 4 oz and is 22 inches long.

He's also super cute :-)


1 comment:

Marie said...

I agree.....super cute!!!! I have a new baby at my house....not the wait 9 months kind. The furbaby kind, check out my blog to see my new baby.