Apr 2, 2008

Round Two

So I had to go back to the doctor yesterday afternoon after developing a bad cough (actually, it never really went away, but came back with a vengeance) and an extremely sharp pain in the upper-right side of my back.

It turns out that the bronchitis never fully cleared up and I also developed a sinus infection. I'm on a different antibiotic, so hopefully both infections will clear up...soon. I am quickly approaching the 4-week mark of being sick. I'm not even counting the mild case of bronchitis I had in mid-February (although I don't think I ever felt 100% after that bout).

I'm tired of being sick. I'm tired of antibiotics. I'm tired of being tired.

Forgive me for being a whiner, but I really needed to get that out of my system. Now if only I could get these infections out of my system.

No comments: