Nov 5, 2007

Ahoy Matey!

I almost forgot to post pictures of Duncan's birthday cakes. Yes, he had two cakes - one was for his b-day party with his friends and the second was the one for the family party (we celebrated this the week after his birthday so Uncle Shawn and Aunt Amanda could come in from Chicago):

Cake #1:


(Ally will be the only one to recognize that we had the party at Happy Joe's!)

Cake #2:



Some other funny pictures from Duncan's birthday include him opening his birthday gift from me and Patrick - Guitar Hero!!:



And one of my all-time favorites...Patrick living out his dream of being a rock star (OK, so his dream is really to play professional baseball, but deep down, don't we all want to be rock stars?):



2 comments:

Jason said...

Oh...my...God...can you please make me a birthday cake every year? Or every month? Maybe every week?

ACE said...

Happy Joes rocks!

So do rock stars.