Oct 5, 2007

Life List

I saw this post today and it seriously energized me. I have been swamped at work, overcome by nasty migraines, and overwhelmed by a general sense of fatigue and boredom. The other day I posted about how I've been letting my life slip away from me, and ever since then, I've felt this need to be more proactive in life. Honestly, I haven't done anything about it, but I can feel it bubbling beneath my surface.

Then I found the post about life lists. What a fantastic idea! A list of 100 things we want to accomplish in our lives. It sounds a lot easier than it really is...and I have only begun the process. The tricky part is what to include - do I say I want to vacation in the South of France even though I know I don't think I could handle the long flight? It's something I desperately want to do, but I don't know if I can get on the plane. Is it more important to create an accurate life list, or to be able to cross off things on my list? Will I feel like a failure if I add France to my list and never go? I think I'll add France and see what happens...

I'm going to finish my list by next week and then I'm going to post it here. I challenge other people to do the same.

No comments: