Aug 20, 2007

I Need Help!

I just realized that the Light The Night walk is only a couple of months away and I really need to get my act together and continue to raise money. I set a lofty goal of $500 and right now I have raised $100. What I could really use help with is brainstorming some creative ideas of how to raise more money. Last year I held a mini bake sale at out garage sale and did quite well. Unfortunately, I work for a non-profit agency and can't really raise money since my position there is in fundraising and all of that money goes directly to our programs. My husband works for a small company, so that doesn't really work either.

My mom and sister are working together to host a book sale, with all the proceeds going to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

Does anyone have any creative ways that I can raise more money for our team?

To check on my progress, please see my web site: http://www.active.com/donate/ltnDesMo1/2270_tmoore2406

1 comment:

ACE said...

Girl-
i will totally help! Of course, all my ideas are performance related. A fundraising cabaret, maybe??