I love these kinds of discussions! I love hearing who other people find attractive and I love critiquing their choices. I know that I can have a quirky definition of "attractive" (as a teenager, I had a major crush on John Malkovich after seeing him in Dangerous Liaisons), so I was very open to receiving critiques from my friend. Of course, there were a few people on my "just looks" list that I was a bit embarrassed to admit. So, here it goes:
- Ryan Phillppe (he kind of seems like a jerk)
- Kyle Farnsworth (used to be a Chicago Cub and was well known for his drinking and fighting)
- Justin Timberlake (I guess he could fit into the other category because he's quite funny)
- Matthew Fox (Lost)
- Wentworth Miller (Prison Break)
- This is horribly embarrassing, but I find Johnny Knoxville (of Jackass fame) to be really hot! But seriously, how do you not drool over this face?
Looks and Personality
- Eric Szmanda ("Greg" from CSI - my #1 celebrity crush!):
- James Blake (great tennis player and went to Harvard)
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta (love him on CNN!)
- Terrance Howard (Hustle & Flow)
- Vincent D'Onofrio (Law & Order)
Feel free to share your drool-worthy celebrity crushes - no matter how embarrassing...