- I'm sick again. It's nothing more than a sore throat, a cough, and a bit of a stuffy nose, but I was just sick a few weeks ago with bronchitis.
- I had plans for this past weekend to do some major organizing at home. Since I wasn't feeling well, I didn't get much done.
- We're still dealing with the guy that wants to buy our house, but has issues with the plumbing in the bathroom. My husband wants to tell him to go screw himself. I want to at least exhaust all of our resources before we tell him to go screw himself. So, our realtor is getting a plumber to give us an estimate and blah, blah, blah.
- My husband and I got into an argument over a chicken caesar salad. Yes, a stupid salad. We both were crabby for various reasons and this is how it manifested itself.
- I only slept for 4 hours last night. I couldn't fall asleep and then I woke up and thought I heard someone in the house. My husband offered to check things out, but I wasn't sure how I felt about that. He ended up going and did a very thorough check. He came back to bed and said, "It's all clear. Everything is fine." It was a very CSI moment.
- Then I got a call at 7 AM from someone at work asking me to pick up the Mardi Gras cake for our party. However, the cake was not going to be ready until 8:30 AM (I start work at 8 AM), so I didn't end up getting to work until after 9 AM (the cake was NOT ready when I got there). It did smell really good, though.
I hate being in a funk.