Feb 19, 2007

Ugh...

I am in the funk of all funks:
  1. I'm sick again. It's nothing more than a sore throat, a cough, and a bit of a stuffy nose, but I was just sick a few weeks ago with bronchitis.
  2. I had plans for this past weekend to do some major organizing at home. Since I wasn't feeling well, I didn't get much done.
  3. We're still dealing with the guy that wants to buy our house, but has issues with the plumbing in the bathroom. My husband wants to tell him to go screw himself. I want to at least exhaust all of our resources before we tell him to go screw himself. So, our realtor is getting a plumber to give us an estimate and blah, blah, blah.
  4. My husband and I got into an argument over a chicken caesar salad. Yes, a stupid salad. We both were crabby for various reasons and this is how it manifested itself.
  5. I only slept for 4 hours last night. I couldn't fall asleep and then I woke up and thought I heard someone in the house. My husband offered to check things out, but I wasn't sure how I felt about that. He ended up going and did a very thorough check. He came back to bed and said, "It's all clear. Everything is fine." It was a very CSI moment.
  6. Then I got a call at 7 AM from someone at work asking me to pick up the Mardi Gras cake for our party. However, the cake was not going to be ready until 8:30 AM (I start work at 8 AM), so I didn't end up getting to work until after 9 AM (the cake was NOT ready when I got there). It did smell really good, though.

I hate being in a funk.

1 comment:

ACE said...

TE-
You and I must be some kind of kindred spirits... we are both always sick at the same time. I too have a weird virus- could be the ugly weather here, but who knows! Hope you are feeling better soon.

A