- Finished my holiday/birthday shopping
- Purchased everything I need for X-Mas Eve dinner
- Made 4 pounds of sugared pecans
- Ate a few handfuls of those pecans
- Wrapped most of the presents
- Called animal control on my neighbors (they have left their dog out in rainy, 38 degree weather ALL DAY)
- Paid some bills
- Got my new driver's license (where I officially signed the paperwork to change my last name). I will write more on this later, as it deserves its own post.
So, it might not sound like a lot, but it feels like a lot.