Jun 12, 2006

Random Things About Me...

1. I have another cold - this is the third in as many months.

2. I am addicted to CSI.

3. I didn't wash my hair today, but I still had a good hair day :-)

4. I haven't had chocolate in almost 5 months...

5. I really don't miss chocolate.

6. OK, I really do miss brownies :-)

7. I love the Cubs!

8. Husband and I froze our butts off at a May 12th Cubs game (42 degrees and raining!).

9. I just did some dishes and now my hands feel dry and cracked.

10. We have a nice dishwasher, but I always wash the big pots & pans by hand.

11. I'm tired of only being able to breathe out of one nostril.

12. I am half finished with crocheting a shawl - it has been too warm lately to work on it.

13. My sister sent me an awesome care package in the mail the other day - including pics of my niece and nephew.

14. This is going to be a stressful week at work :-(

15. I'm really thirsty - for a Coke.

16. I need to stop drinking so much Coke.

17. I need to clean the house, but I don't feel like it.

18. I need to get dinner started, but I don't feel like it.

19. I could use a new pair of black sandals I can wear to work, but I shouldn't spend the money.

20. I pray every day that someone will buy our house...

No comments: